Online Buttercream Sharp Edges - May 30th & 31st
This class is completely online and run in the following format
DATE: This class run over two mornings
Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st May
TIME: 10am to approx. 12:00pm on both days
Experience: Beginner - Intermediate
**Please read below for full class outline**
Please be aware this class is run over 2 mornings.
All stages are available as replays, please don't feel that you need to attend the foundation class to be able to participate.
What you can expect to learn:
Friday 29th May - Foundations
How to prepare your cake pans for baking
Baking perfect mud cakes (cakes are baked during this session)
Cooling & storage of mud cakes
Making Swiss Meringue Buttercream
Class 1 - Saturday 30th May
Preparing cake boards
Torting and filling your cake
Covering your cake in SMBC to create a smooth, even finish
Creating sharp edges
Class 2: Sunday 31st May - Decorating your cake
Completing your cake
Creating and using a chocolate drip
Making chocolate sail or shards
Applying edible gold leaf
Live Q & A - Have all of your questions answered
You will also receive the following class bookets in pdf format to keep:
- My comprehensive guide to baking great mud cakes
- Guide to Swiss Meringue Buttercream and cake filling guide
- My Buttercream flavouring guide
- Guide to creating beautiful cakes with smooth sides & sharp edges - the tips & tricks from our class in a handy printable
- Your classes will be available to view at any time following the live class. Replays are available almost immediately after our session.
You will receive your confirmation e-mail approx 1 week prior to your class with a class equipment and ingredient list.
TERMS & REFUND POLICY
By booking into this online class at Adelaide Bakes you agree to the following conditions:
- All materials, recipes, guides and videos supplied and created during the class are for personal use only and are not to be shared, re-printed, sold or distributed without the prior permission from Adelaide Bakes
- All class bookings are non-refunadable unless a class is cancelled by Adelaide Bakes
- All classes are available as replays to view at any time following the class.
- You will have access to the class you have booked into for life.
- Adelaide Bakes takes no responsibility if you forget your class and there are no refunds given for "no shows".