This is my most popular hands-on class!
Learn all aspects of cookie decorating with royal icing.
What you can expect to learn:
- Baking perfect cookies
- How to stop the spread
- My 4 favourite tips for baking delicious cookies to start decorating with the perfect blank canvas
- Preparing royal icing - demonstration
- Colouring your icing
- Obtaining the correct icing consistency
- Learning to pipe on and decorate cookies with various methods
- How to outline and flood cookies
- Wet on wet technique
- Decorating with different colours
- Creating depth and texture
- Decorating stages
- Drying / storing cookies and shelf life
- We decorate 7-8 cookies with the various techniques taught in class
Everyone takes home:
- A comprehensive booklet with my 3 best sugar cookie recipes and descriptions of the techniques used in class
- Your decorated cookies in a beautiful display box
- 20g pure egg white powder to start your decorating journey at home!
- A class confirmation email will be sent 14 days prior to your class date
TERMS & REFUND POLICY
By Booking into a class at Adelaide Bakes you agree to the following conditions:
- All materials and recipes supplied during the class are for personal use only. Recipes are not to be re-printed or distributed without the prior permission from Adelaide Bakes
- All class bookings are non-refunadable unless a class is cancelled by Adelaide Bakes
- All classes have a minimum capacity required to go ahead, if there is not enough interest in a class and it cannot go ahead you will receive notification a week prior and be issued a complete refund
- If for some reason you are no longer able to attend your booked class please contact me ASAP to discuss a class transfer according to the following:
- Full transfer or class credit may be issued for a class if requested upto 10 days prior to the scheduled class
- If the request for class transfer / credit is within 10 days of a scheduled class a fee of 25% is retained as preparations and orders are placed with your place in mind
- No credits or transfers are availabe if you are no longer able to make your class within 48 hours of the scheduled date. You are more than welcome to send someone else in your place at no additonal expense. Please simply email me and let me know the name of the person who is taking your place.
- If you are no longer able to make the class at any stage you are able to send a friend in your place at no charge
- Adelaide Bakes takes no responsibility if you forget your class and there are no refunds or class transfers given for "no shows"