Absolutely everything is provided in this class so no need to bring anything except your enthusiam
- This smal class is very hands on and informative, giving you the confidence to tackle macs on your own
- Everyone takes homes a comprehensive booklet filled with recipes to try at home and all of the delicious filled macarons made in class
How to prepare the key ingredients
Making an Italian Meringue
Preparing the batter ( macaronage )
Learn to pipe perfect macaron shells
Getting to know your oven
Make dual coloured shells
Achieve perfect feet every time
We will make one filling per class, additional filling recipes are included in your recipe booklet
Take home 550g TPT mixture to begin your macaron making journey at home!
A confirmation email and address will be provided approximately 2 weeks prior to your class
By Booking into a class at Adelaide Bakes you agree to the following conditions:
- All materials and recipes supplied during the class are for personal use only. Recipes are not to be re-printed or distributed without the prior permission from Adelaide Bakes
- All class bookings are non-refunadable unless a class is cancelled by Adelaide Bakes
- All classes have a minimum capacity required to go ahead, if there is not enough interest in a class and it cannot go ahead you will receive notification a week prior and be issued a complete refund
- If for some reason you are no longer able to attend your booked class please contact me ASAP to discuss a class transfer according to the following:
- Full transfer or class credit may be issued for a class if requested upto 10 days prior to the scheduled class
- If the request for class transfer / credit is within 10 days of a scheduled class a fee of 25% is retained as preparations and orders are placed with your place in mind
- No credits or transfers are availabe if you are no longer able to make your class within 48 hours of the scheduled date. You are more than welcome to send someone else in your place at no additonal expense. Please simply email me and let me know the name of the person who is taking your place.
- If you are no longer able to make the class at any stage you are able to send a friend in your place at no charge
- Adelaide Bakes takes no responsibility if you forget your class and there are no refunds or class transfers given for "no shows"